Penn State Health Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Penn State Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE General Obstetrician & Gynecologist to join an existing medical practice in Berks County, PA.
- Opportunity to join a busy, growing group of providers with a strong referral base.
- Ability to build practice based on your niche.
- Practice offers a "small town feel" with the resources of a large health system. Ideal position for someone looking to be highly engaged and contribute to the organization.
- Enjoy a well-balanced combination of outpatient consultation, prenatal care and preventative care, operating room exposure, labor and delivery coverage.
What we're seeking
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE in OBGYN
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email@example.com download ourAccommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained