Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Amber Winters at [email protected] for additional information.
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is offering an exciting opportunity for a full-time Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join our team in Hershey, PA.
Hershey is next door to the state capital, Harrisburg, historic Lancaster and Gettysburg. And it’s easy to get to some of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest metros. Philadelphia (1.5 hours) Baltimore (1.5 hours) New York City (2.5 hours) Washington, D.C. (2.5 hours) Pittsburgh (3.5 hours).
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Participation in resident and medical student education
- A high quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state of the art patient care
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Rank commensurate with experience
What we're seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- BC/BE in ophthalmology
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non bargained