Penn State Health Community Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Hours: 7:30a - 4:00p
** This position is REMOTE/HYBRID- MUST live in the local area**
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for overseeing the daily work of the Quality Team. Oversee daily operations and hold the team accountable to the expectations of the assigned jobs. Lead the team in understanding and ensuring work is following standardized guidelines, identify areas of process improvement, and hold regular meetings with the team to review expectations and needs of the team. Work with management to ensure all administrative aspects necessary to meet Quality goals are in place.
- Provides oversight and guidance to the Quality Team.
- Performs essential job functions of the team as necessary.
- Provides training and continued education to the team on the workflows necessary to perform job functions.
- Collaborates with Management Teams.
- Manages, plans and coordinates regular meetings with the team to review processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities to improve process efficiency and brings to the department manager for review.
- Reviews team performance with department manager on a regular basis.
- Identifies educational opportunities for the end user for whom the team supports.
- Maintains schedule and payroll information in respective applications.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting Program or Licensed Practical Nurse License Required
- Active status as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) or Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) required
- Four (4) years of relevant experience required
- BLS Certification required
- Two (2) year Associate's Degree
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.