Penn State Health - Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Heather Peffley at [email protected] for additional information.
Penn State Health is offering an exciting opportunity for a Division Chief, Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine physician at our Hershey, PA campus.
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Administrative leadership over pulmonary, allergy, critical care, sleep and interventional pulmonology
- A high-quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research, and state of the art patient care
- A collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Rank commensurate with experience
What we're seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE in Pulmonary Medicine plus one specialty area
- Experienced academic leader within a Department of Medicine
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.