Penn State Health Community Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Ashley Nippert at [email protected] for additional information.
Penn State Health Hampden Medical Center is seeking a Breast Surgeon to join our multidisciplinary team in the metro-Harrisburg region.
What we’re offering
- The selected candidate will play an essential leadership role in our vision to expand the practice, build a new practice site location and provide leading-edge patient care.
- Our breast team and services include medical oncology, radiation oncology, genetic counseling, research, Advanced Practice Providers, radiology; wire-free localization and 3D mammography breast imaging accredited by the ACR and NAPBC.
- Collaboration with tumor site teams allows for implementation of innovative treatments, multi-disciplinary care and opportunity for clinical research.
- Join a team of one Breast Surgeon and Advanced Practice Provider at a full-service community hospital.
- Position will collaborate with PSH Milton S. Hershey Medical Center academic breast surgeons on programmatic development and clinical trials.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefit package with Paid Medical and Parental Leave, retirement with up to 10% employer contribution and relocation assistance.
What we’re seeking
- M.D., D.O., or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE Surgery with completion of a Breast Surgery fellowship
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, email [email protected] or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.